Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So...

Amazon tells me the first round of gifts I ordered should be arriving today. The last bit (that's going to get here in time, anyway) should arrive on Saturday. So I'm trying to decide whether to wait and wrap gifts then...that's probably a bad idea. LOL! At the rate I move, I imagine I'll be doomed to failure if I try that approach. So instead I guess I'll try to get everything in gear today so that I can actually wrap presents starting today, assuming they arrive soon.

I also need to plot out the cooking/baking I still have left to do. I'm very excited about celebrating Christmas this year. Having two children just makes it so much fun! We still need to take the girls to the town square to see the lights. Felicity loves Christmas lights and I'm sure Mary would enjoy seeing them, too.

No comments: