We finished off the cheesecake, so now I need to figure out what to make next. I like to have a decent, high quality fun food for Josh to eat when he gets home from work. We're out of ice cream since I didn't get any when I did my last major grocery shopping (over a week ago). I don't have milk, so I don't have tons of options. I could make pumpkin pie, but I am not sure that would suffice. And I'd have to thaw the crust first. Ha. Maybe I should make it anyway. But what else could I make? I'm not sure.
Also, I think I have figured out a decent menu for the birthday party. Turkey ham, loaded mashed potatoes, green beans, and cheesy biscuits, cookies, and ice cream. My sister made a cake apparently, so I don't have to worry about that. I'm thinking about making some easy cupcakes, but that will be a low priority for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment