Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Last Night

So the first night without Josh was very unpleasant. I couldn't sleep till about four in the morning. And that was bad enough. Last night was even worse. Mary didn't get to sleep till about four in the morning and, in the two hours prior to that, Felicity woke up twice to vomit...

Then once I finally got to bed myself, I started feeling a bit odd as well and didn't really get to sleep till after seven. Mary woke up at about 10:30 and is now sleeping in my lap, but I guess that's the end of my sleep for now. :sigh: As late as Josh usually gets home from work, it seems we all sleep better when he's here. The girls were very fitful last night, fussing every hour or so, I think.

This really doesn't bode well for the shopping I wanted to get done during Josh's trip...but it must happen today. :-P

No comments: