

The above sticker so intrigues Mary that she must have pulled it off half a dozen times today and crumpled it up and thrown it on the floor. :-P These stickers aren't cheap. I mean, they're not terribly expensive, but at $5 a pop, that's not really something I want to be replacing regularly.

This one is on the windshield of his Jeep. :-P
Anyway, I have no idea what to do with Mary. She is into everything and climbs very well, so there's not really anything out of her reach, especially if chairs are near. Today I managed to get a shower before she woke up this morning, so that was nice. And then she actually took a nap on the couch for almost two hours - two very productive hours for me, thankfully. I got to chop up a a lot of the veggies I bought at Aldi yesterday. Now we have stuff ready for salads, stir fries, etc. I need to cook some cube steak I bought (chicken fried steak is what it will be since Josh pretty routinely craves that, hopefully I bought enough to freeze at least four servings :-P). Anyway, since Mary woke up, my ability to accomplish things came to a screeching halt and it's starting to feel that way all the time now...
Pulling stickers off the computer, pulling everything she can find off Josh's desk, pulling DVDs off the shelf, throwing toys wherever (literally throwing), etc. I'd say she's a little terror, but she's not really that bad. She's quite adorable and can sit and play quite happily, usually with a toy in each hand, constantly putting at least one of them in her mouth (she's cutting four molars presently). I think I must need to learn how to occupy her better...
But first I need to get some sleep. :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment