Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Another half gallon the carpet...

Yes, after leaving the room for a minute, I heard clinking...and walked in to find both girls playing in milk that was still pouring onto the floor from the gallon jug on its side. :-P Apparently Felicity didn't take me very seriously yesterday. Josh suggested putting the milk in the garage fridge, so hopefully that will solve our problems at least temporarily.

I do have a very whiny two year old, though. She didn't fall asleep till a few hours after I put her to bed, she woke up at the usual time, and she is just crying and whining. :sigh: I'm wrestling with the desire to feel like a horrible mother versus simply to consider productive ways to address the issues. LOL! Yes, I know the latter is the preferable option...

So I'm contemplating taking the girls outside, at least. I'm sure that would make them happy. Just have to put some clothes and shoes on them first...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That would be so annoying.