Friday, February 17, 2012

Slightly rough week

I'm not sure exactly what to do now, but between Felicity getting sick, Josh's work this week being more challenging than usual, and me managing to obsess over some things and neglect to eat properly, we've had a rather rough week. And now that the girls are napping (Mary in my lap, since for some reason she objected every time I tried to put her down), I'm not sure what to do. I get ideas and get up to go do them and then sit back down because I'm too weak. :-P Yeah, not a very productive way to go. So apparently I need to get back in the swing of eating. I dislike that I weigh more when I eat more, but I also have almost boundless energy when I eat more, so it might be worth it.

In other news, I'm about to go crazy. I need to find some sort of social outlet other than the internet, playing with toddlers, and occasional church attendance. Since Josh got his Jeep done (it only took a year, despite my assurance that it would never be done), I actually have a car at my disposal now, so I have no excuse. :-P What to do, though, I'm not sure. Ideas? It has to include the girls, preferably not be a strict commitment, and ... not cost very much. LOL!

Maybe if I finish up the last bits of organizing I need to do (Josh has been the primary driving force in getting stuff done, but I really need to finish off some of the details), I can at least consider inviting people to come to our house. Anyone is welcome already on Thursday nights, but I haven't advertised that heavily since I don't feel quite adequately organized to "deliver" as I'd like. But hopefully soon...

No comments: