Monday, February 13, 2012

Poor Felicity

She got sick yesterday and I'm really not sure how or why. She threw up twice, hardly ate, lounged around all day, and spiked a fever in the early evening. Thankfully by bedtime it had gone down (and wasn't super high to begin with). She seems to have a very sensitive tummy, especially when it comes to meat. I'm not sure why it is, but I guess I'll back off on trying to give her meat since she doesn't like it anyway. I am going to be looking into trying to give her broth, though, since she does like that and doesn't have any trouble with it (in general, not just right now).

No one else seems sick, so I don't know what the deal was for Felicity. She's still sleeping and I'm sure she's very weak, so I'm going to wake her up and see if I can get some nutrients into her and hopefully get her tummy back to normal today. :-)

No comments: