I'm trying to get our papers all sorted so I can get them put in file cabinets (hopefully with a substantially reduced volume once I lay them out flat and discard envelopes and such). I also want to get books on my shelves in our room so it'll look nice. With any luck (and a lot of hard work), I could potentially get things straightened out enough for Josh to start setting up our new beds on Thursday. That would be amazing! And then I could eventually take pictures...though I might decide I want to get new bedding for our bedroom first. We'll see. Our burgundy and brown bedspread probably won't be quite right to match with all our black furniture. I'm thinking it might be good to look for a comforter that is brown and black, but I don't know. It's not like I'm good at getting our bed made anyway and, practically, we don't even share blankets most times. :-P Yeah, that's getting awfully personal...
Josh managed to get his Jeep all fixed up yesterday. He was working on it all day, actually, and was quite pleased with his progress - which was so great that he even drove it to work today! Yes, that means I have a car and could, at least in theory, go somewhere. But first I need to get carseats installed (we removed them so he could take the TV with him to Pizza Hut on Superbowl Sunday) again and I also want to clean the car out a bit, since that doesn't happen nearly often enough. But before I can do that I need to see if I can get sleeping Mary from my lap to our bed without waking her...
And hopefully Felicity will be content for a bit, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment