Nap time for babies now...
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Pictures...
I just ordered 100 prints from Walgreens due to the awesome deal they have running through this weekend, basically six cents apiece plus tax. I do tend to prefer free, but I think I can manage. ;-) No, seriously, I'm just saying that because I just got 25 free prints from their deal a week or two ago. And my husband works practically right across the street from a Walgreens, so it's super convenient to have him pick the pictures up at his leisure. I'm even halfway tempted to start trying to get back into the deal shopping there by having him get stuff, but we'll see. They haven't had super good deals lately, but it is the beginning of the year and I do need to stock up on toothbrushes and tooth paste and such again. It seems like this is the time of year that stuff goes on sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment