Who knew it could stir up such controversy? :-P Since I ignore football and generally try to ignore controversy (when it doesn't affect me or particularly hurt anyone else), I mention it here only because I find it amazing that people are so opinionated. But I guess that's nothing new. I've been mulling it over to try to figure out my own opinion and then realized that it was actually okay not to have one. So yeah...other than finding it interesting, I guess I have nothing to say.
But I like saying it here. Once I say it here, I find it much easier not to say it anymore. LOL! This means I don't have to bug people as much. I say my piece, get it out of my system, and then move on to more productive things. I guess. Or if I say something to someone, I've already given it enough thought to put it into words that I can be much more succinct when I talk to them about it. And that is nice, too.
Okay, so this is a pointless post. I'll stop now. :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment