I did manage to get my kitchen cleaned up today, so I do have counter space for anything...as well as clean pots and pans. That should be a good start!
Thursday, March 22, 2012
I don't know what to cook...
Today is Josh's day off. :-P Well, except he had leftover work projects from yesterday and a meeting with his boss and has thus been gone all day, so I'm not sure it really counts. But anyway...I have no idea when he'll be home. And I have no idea what to cook for supper. I have a variety of meat, stuff to make salads, and...no real motivation to do anything. Leftover pizza is going to be the appetizer, I guess, and maybe someone else can help me find some inspiration. Hopefully my brother Barnabas gets here soon to help me figure it out. Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment