Monday, July 23, 2012

I will have a clean house...one day!

Actually, seriously, I'm kind of surprised at how much cleaner my house is getting. I'm actually cleaning stuff I had lost hope of being able to prioritize, ever. :-P I am not sure what to think. I guess my children are getting older or maybe I'm just bored. LOL! Either way, having a clean and functional house should go a long way toward helping me entertain/educate my little girls. I think I must have forgotten how much a person can accomplish in just an hour or two a day, so when I have that consistently and sometimes even a bit more...I can do crazy things. Okay, maybe for other people it's normal, sub-par, barely minimum. ;-) But I'm a bit slow and apparently I also like to procrastinate quite a bit. And on days my toddler is clingy, since I'm not into baby wearing (for the sake of my neck and back), it's either hold the baby....or suffer the agony of listening to her fussing/screaming. :-P

I'm tired right now, though. And I should figure out something to eat. Josh will be coming home eventually, but I have no idea when or what he'll want to eat. So I'll just find some leftovers, I guess, and see what he wants whenever he gets home.

No comments: